photo nav1_zps8dd8bbe8.jpg Image Map

Tuesday 29 April 2014

My May Wishlist


My May Wishlist is a day early! I'm looking forward to getting my monthly allowance on the 1st but I've got to study so anything I do buy will have to be a revision treat. Without further ado here is my first wish-list post!


1) Skylar Knit Top from Brandy Melville $25. When I was in LA last November I bought one of these knitted tops and I love it! At first I was a little weirded out by everything being one size, but the fabric is so lightweight and stretchy. However I have been wearing it a lot and I'm really worried about it wearing out. I want so many clothes from Brandy Melville it's not even funny. I know they have opened a store in London recently, but haven't yet managed to get my butt over there.

2) Gaiam Yoga Mat £20. My old yoga mat got rather destroyed by my cats and I have been neglecting buying a new one since I stopped classes. (They were so bloody expensive!). I still do yoga at home, but sliding around on the floor makes it a lot harder. Gaiam has some really pretty designs and this Prosperity print one is my favourite.

3) AQA AS History: Tsarist Russia. For personal reasons I was home schooled for my GCSEs. It meant I stopped learning History since the age of about 12 and I still feel like I missed out on a lot. I am a lover of Russian literature and the recent conflict with Ukraine has lead me to want to understand more about the country. I am hoping to study the subject in my summer break and eventually know enough to take the exams - but I'll start with just reading the book!

4) Clinique All About Eyes Cream £25. I got a free sample of this cream with my last Clinique order and thought I'd give it a try. I am always concerned about the placebo effect, but I swear this cream works; after a couple of days the dark circles under my eyes look a lot better. My eyes are very sensitive and even No7's eye cream seems to upset them sometime. This cream is slightly thicker and soaks in nicely over-night.

5) Typo Little Pearla Pen $8. Another one from my LA trip. I love this brand, and bought this pen then lost it! Why is shipping to the UK so expensive? 

6) Galaxy Locket Necklace from LittleDoe £22. I recently found LittleDoe through Facebook and her jewellery is so cute. I love these galaxy lockets and think they'd add something a little different to an outfit. I also like to support home-grown UK based individuals.

1 comment:

  1. great post!
    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete